1. After receiving any intimation of claim from the Insured through Phone, fax, e-mail, letter we check and verify that whether the affected/damaged item is insured with us and whether the affected peril is covered against our policy and then we appoint a survey firm from our list to survey and assess the loss as per the terms and conditions of the policy.
2. We open a claim file and a number is allotted for the same.
3. Acknowledging the intimation of loss a letter is addressed to the Insured informing to assist the surveyor to complete their assignment and to submit the necessary documents to them (surveyor) as required by them and also request the Insured to submit us the relevant documents including Claim Form for our necessary action. The surveyor is advised to submit the "Preliminary Survey Report" mentioning the estimated amount of loss immediately and the "Final Survey Report" after having the relevant documents from the Insured.
4. After receiving the Final Survey Report from the surveyor and the necessary and required documents from the Insured we scrutiny the same and submit before the Management for disposal.
5. After having approval of the management we settled the claim. If the claim is payable we issued an approval letter along with a set of "Loss Voucher" for their discharge/execution and after having received the discharged/executed "Loss Voucher" the claim file is sent to the Accounts Department for issuance the claim cheque for the approved amount in favor of the Insured. If the claim is not payable we inform the insured accordingly.
24/7 Mobile: 01713142772
Head Office :
For Motor Claims only :